Friday, May 2, 2008

A little of this and a lil' of that!


Hi Ladies,

It has been a while and I apologize for not posting sooner. For a a while I was on a roll and then I got side tracked. I am a bit on top of my game now, however I feel so yuckie. I am having a bit of a stomach bug yesterday and today. Feeling nausea, heartburn, ingestion, upset stomach well you know how the rest of the PEPTO ADD GOES goes. I ate so much junk within the last two days that I am feeling like H - E - double hockey sticks! Well enough of my moaning! Lets get on to business as usual! =)

My Cute Scootin' Alicia was fun to make. Bringin' out my FUNKY SIDE a bit! I just love the Die Cuts With A View, Posies glitter paper. This one is named Posie Paisley! Fun paper to go with a fun picture of Alicia. She pooped on the potty two times in one day and so that called for a big ol' prize, a new scooter. She woke up on Sunday and noticed daddy put it together and had to practice in the playroom all day! Too cute! I used the KI Lace paper and Prima Embossed flowers with funky brads in um. Bazzill purple paper and my signo pen! Journaled around the paisley!












I pimped out a Bo Bunny Love word book for my mom for Mother's Day. These books are so addicted and so much fun to make! I used mostly Fancy Pants Spring Line. Of course a ton of Embellies and my Signo pen, they are both a MUST! Some bling, flowers ribbon, rub ons and ink! Feel free to check out my scrapbook.com gallery for all the products used which I listed. Too many to list here.























A Few Mother's Day Cards I made using all scraps, stickles, colored pencils, Stamps from CTMH and some generic stamps. The butterfly stamps are made by Autumn Leaves, The envelope with the flowers is Stamping up/ The papers are Fancy Pants, ink is Close to My heart (WHICH I AM SELLING NOW)!
The layout - YOUR FAVS @ 2
I used Junkitz paper for the circles. I used Heidi Grace pink paper and added bling to it. On the back of the pink paper was the blue paper with the rub on flowers I added and bling to those as well. The frame around Alicia is a rub on. The tag with the Prima flowers pulls out to describe where Alicia was when these pictures were taken. Then on the bottom I used my signo pen to write a few of her favorite things at 2 years old. I listed Paint & Painting ( for a total of two of the same thing) I am not feeling well so that should excuse that lil' mistake!!
We are having National Scrapbook Day at my house tomorrow. I wish you were here with us Nichole. (((((HUGS)))))) I don't even have a web cam or we could of did it through the web with you! Just know you are here with us in our hearts and I will take a ton of pics so you feel as if you were here. We should have this page popping with creative crafty altered art, layouts and cards tomorrow. Happy Scrapping to all my scrappy pals! Love, Nicole

2 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! Again, you just keep pulling out the pissah work! My goodness! Can you teach me how to do what it is that you do? I love your style so much!!!
Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the use of arrows! That's my signature! LOL

Nichole said...

SWEET!

I love it all. I love how you totally bang out the word books. I have NOT made one yet...and with my class coming up I want to try to totally pimp it out. Any tips for making the most of the word books? You always rock them!

I will be there in spirit. I think I'm scrapping tonight...just to feel more a part of the whole thing. Plus, I haven't scrapped in SO long.

Again, all your layouts are juts awesome sweets.