Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NSD Stuff - Finally!!

OK, so I have been really behind with posting - heck, I am behind with scrapping!!! This being pregnant thing is really tiring me out! I have no energy to waddle my way down the stairs to my lovely scraproom! I am just now getting around to taking NSD pics off my camera! Sheesh, I have been lazy these days!
This first LO was real quick - I liked the paper - it said it all for a zoo visit. My good pal Nicole had an extra wooden monkey and that really seemed to complete the page. As far as journaling, I'm going to do that on the next zoo pages from that particular day.

This next LO was another quickie. I've been sitting on this picture of my son eating a lime, trying to figure out what to do with it. Then I stumbled upon this summer lemon/lime paper that I've had in my stash forever and thought "how perfect" I wanted the focus to be on the larger picture with the sour face, but I wanted to include this smaller cute face, so I journaled on a "lime" and stuck the picture behind the journaling.











OK, now for my favorite...well my top 2 faves (the next one will come in another post because it was a challenge page). Anyway, we were all showing off the newest doodling templates we all had, and again, my pal Nicole came through with the Princess one! I was so excited because I knew I had this picture of my niece that I thought would be perfect for the template!

3 comments:

Scraphappynicole said...

Jenn, the princess one is to die for. Love the bling you added to the doodled crown! I love the journaling. It was the sweetest! Paper clip is perfect for it! Tessa is lucky to have an auntie that adores her so!

The zoo lo is great! I love when you find that perfect paper that you can put a picture in and call it a day and yet it looks so good it doesn't need much else.

The SOUR page is wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo adorable. I just love the way you layered the flowers and buttons. I love the felt! Nice title work and the pictures are so precious! Great memories to be scrapped.

(((HUGS)))) Nicole

What's so funny? said...

GIRL, I can't believe how much you've done with all you've got goin' on! W-O-W!!!!!!

The zoo is absolutely adorable. And I saw the sour one before, but didn't know there was hidden journaling! You've come SO far with your work. I love it.

And I LOVED the idea you had with the stencil, crown. I must use my stencils more often. This reminds me, I should really post tonight. Thanks for gettin' this movin' again!

Nichole said...

awwwwwww!

I love seeing all the pictures of C as a baby. I didn't know him at that age so it's great to get a glimpse.

I LOVE the sour page. That face is the cutest. The colors are great too, and all the buttons are perfect.

Great work sweets!