Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All about the gardens

I am so behind in my posting. Good thing I have some 'themes' going on here. First was the back to school stuff, and now I am all about the gardens. :)
These 3 lo's are about using up stash. I have so much stuff that is just sitting around (who doesn't), and I've been feeling guilty about buying new stuff...well, here are 3 LO's that I just used what I had on hand!
This first one is a picture of my Dad's fish pond in the backyard. I wish I had used a bigger picture, but too late now! :) All the papers were left overs/scraps from other projects. I did use my trusty Cricut for the lettering, the frog and fish.
The papers on this one are all Cloud 9 Design - Max's backyard Collection "wide grass stripe", "dragonfly Shadows" and "luster Golden leaves" Again, I used the Cricut for the lettering. The chipboard letters were leftovers.
This last one is of C picking corn and peaches from his Great Uncle's garden. I used paper that I bought from the bus tour many moons ago....paper is My Mind's Eye - Bohemia - "my journey stripe" and "sunny days" The letter is KI Memories hip chip and Creative Imaginations felt. I used my Crayola Cutter to cut the flowers out.

1 comment:

Scraphappynicole said...

girlfriend, love the title work on all three of the layouts!! The stickles on the frog is adorable. The buttons on the summer harvest rock. Great pics too! Awesome that you use all your machines, cricut and quickutz. I gotta use mine more. the crayola cutter makes me wanna get one you get a ton of use out of that as well! GO GIRL!