Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The girls

Alright - my last post for today. I still have more, but am getting tired, so will save more for another day! :) The quest for using up older papers and supplies continues.
The first LO I used Harley Davidson paper and stickers along with scraps of ribbon.


The paper here is Adorn It - I love this paper because you really can just have a throw down and be done with it. I used the Cricut Happily Ever After cart. for the title, Noteworthy paper for the journaling, and stitching rub-ons which didn't work too well, so are now in the bucket! :)

3 comments:

Scraphappynicole said...

SLEEPING BEAUTY has beautiful detail. STILL JELOUS that you can sew on a page and I have had my stupid machine forever and not once have I used it. Looks fantastic, girly and really adorable. Biker babes is cool how you used that ribbon! ((HUGS))

Ruth Philps said...

I bought a machine to use especially on layouts only to discover it runs on batteries!!! Like I'm going to have any of those when there are kids toys eating them on a daily basis!!

Anyway great LO's ladies...just popped in to say happy New Year to scraphappynicole. xxx

Nichole said...

Wow, I love that the Harley Davidson paper doesn't really look Harleyish. Very cute. And the "sleeping beauty" title piece rocks my world. Eleana's favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty!