Wednesday, October 8, 2008


Well, how is everyone? I needed to release some stress this past week and decided to get my scrap on. Since finding out I was pregnant a few months ago, I have been extremely tired and haven't had the energy to scrap. I have come to learn through the years that scrapping is therapeutic and really helps relieve stress and relax me. The following are the two pages I did yesterday. The Happy Harvest page was done using a lot of my old stash. The tree paper that I love is last years line, the Basic Grey paper that I used for the circle to look like a harvest moon is from like 2 years ago! lol. I used a chipboard H that I got at the Dream yard sale (one of the first ones ever), the sticker letters for Happy were all scraps! I didn't have a brown Y so I made one out of a L and a line of some sort all left over sticker letters. The bottom Harvest word is BG letters that are left over from two years ago as well. I used the Mellow line from last year by BG for the chipboard shapes and covers. And we are all aware of my STICKLES ADDICTION, the dots around the circle were created with Orange stickles that I have had for some time.


















The next layout was made using a few newer things. I just adored this new MM Halloween paper because it is like a die cut and has a boarder as well as cool looking words throughout the paper which is the hot thing these days. I bought the glitter pumpkins at the Dream as well as the glitter cats. The title was created using all old letter stickers in fall colors, perfect for the layout. The Happy Halloween ribbon also purchased at the dream many moons ago, fit well in the blank space to the right of the pictures. The circle is an old scrap of chipboard that I had from Junkitz. The felt pumpkin boarder is from Queen & Co. Gotta love FELT! Hope to scrap more today. Stay Tuned! Nicole

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OMG!! I just want to get out my fall stuff and get going now! Thanks for the inspiration!

I love both LO's! In the first one, I love the use of the fibers to dress up the "H" and then how you made an "l" - perfect!