Tuesday, January 13, 2009

first scarf


first scarf
Originally uploaded by soleclaw23.

Scrapbooking has taken a back seat to other things lately. Mostly life. But I was inspired by a dear friend to start crocheting. It was difficult at first, because I had a lumpy yarn that wasn't very workable for a beginner. But once I bought this new stuff, it went so quickly. I did this scarf in less than 48 hours!

Joe was such a good sport wearing my scarf. SIKE! Man could he be any more pouty?! Such a baby. After all, I had intended for him to have the scarf...until he informed me he will never be a scarf man. Whatever! So I'm keeping it for now.

My next scarf is an apple green lumpy scarf, made of the lumpy wool I couldn't use before because I sucked. I figured it out now, though, and am looking forward to trying to make someone wear it for the next picture!

No comments: