Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Punky boy

Alright ladies, check 'em out! These 2 creations I did last week, and I am just getting around to posting about them now. I was hoping to do some scrapping this week, before the Disney trip, but I got taken out by the stomach bug and got nothing done this week! I hope you enjoy these creations and hope they will hold you all over until I get back from my beautiful sunny vacation!!!

OK, to be honest, I didn't do too much with either of these LO. I loved the paper soooo much, and didn't want to take away from that.
This first one is paper from Creative Imaginations. Of course I bought it at The Dream :). In fact, I apparently loved the paper so much I bought it twice without remembering that I had already bought it! Anyway, the picture is from my baby's third birthday photo session. I just used some photo corner chipboard, added a little glitter, and bam! Then I used the Creative Cafe lined paper over 2 chipboard hearts to put some journaling on. Then a flower over the decor on the paper just to add some pizzaz. And viola!

For this next LO, I used We R Memory Keepers paper, thickers letters, and a rub on by Bohemia. Again, I loved the paper so much That I didn't really want to add much to it. This is another picture from his third b-day. I didn't mat the picture, but instead went around it with a brown marker. Can't really see that too well in the picture, but it does add a subtle "matting". My title is "Punky" and again, I went around the letters with a brown marker just to bring the lettering out a little bit. Then I did my journaling on the lines right under the title. On the picture I put the number 3 and took my marker and 'doodled' on it to make it pop. The last thing I added was a rub on that says "boy" by Bohemia - (one of my faves - BTW) I really liked the way the second one came out. Wish I put a little more thought into the first one, but time to move on.


Alright ladies, I bid you all farewell! I am sure I will be posting lots of those "dreaded" Disney LO when I get back! Until then, happy Scrapping!!!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow! So cute. I wish Eleana would pose for the photographer as well as Curtis does. I agree with you about the papers...when there's a paper you love a lot there's really no need to cover it all up with extra stuff. The paper you chose for the second layout is perfect for that theme.

Anonymous said...

These came out awesome. I just figured out how to comment on peoples pages. I was writing the comments in my blog lol. I love how adorable Curtis looks!