Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yet another gift! I am so big on homemade gifts! Wish I got more of them. lol

Made this lil' number for one of my daughters friends that use to be in her Playgroup - MIDDLESEX MAMAs. I have since left the group but keep in touch with a handful of awesome ladies and their kids. His birthday party is next Friday and I am looking forward to seeing a lot of the ladies that I never see anyone and the kids! Really fun scrapping with boy colors and embellies!!!



Wooden stars I inked and then added zots on them to stick them. My mom got me the wooden stars at a YARD SALE! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!?!?



All the papers used are My minds Eye Star Bright collection. I cut out the patterns on the papers to add to the paper on the can. Attached them with pop foam squares to really make them stand out and look 3d! I also added stickles, buttons, and wooden stars. I used letter stickers for his name. The ribbon used was all from the Target dollar section. I only used like 4 ribbons that weren't from that section. The chipboard I used to decorate the arrows with is from the Brenda Walton K&CO packs you can get at Michael's. I also used brads and buttons.





The arrow with Happy 3rd Birthday (which is a rub on) is the front cover of the Arrow Album.

The arrow with the quote is the last page of the mini arrow album. Doodled with my SIGNO pen. Also added made with love and my name and date. You can see the book fits well inside the can I made. The mini can, great gift!





Another gift - DONE!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I love all of this! I'm usually not a fan of orange (my Mom layout was about as orange as I've ever gotten) but I LOVE it here! These papers are great.

The arrow album is super cute, I'm loving plaids right now, and that orange plaid is so juicy!

Great job sistah!

What's so funny? said...

Nicole - This looks even better in person! It's pissah! You've inspired me to make a few of these. So, so creative! I always look forward to seeing what colors you use in your layouts. You're fearless, just like you are in application or "throw down" of the products. I'm learning from you all the time! I'm so glad you're a part of our team!