Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Kristie Rose

So, all of you must be scratching your heads saying, ANOTHER WORD BOOK! Good God, I know, I have been doing that myself. You see, it is an easy project for me to throw together for a gift. I made this one for my brothers wife. My sister in law turned 3o this month. While they were in Vegas celebrating, I decided to throw this down for when she got back. I left the last two pages open for her to add pictures from her actual birthday while they were in Vegas. The other pages are full with pictures I had and some I got from her Myspace page of her and her close friends and family! I used the junkitz papers from back in the day that I have had and loved for so long. I never wanted to part with them, but they are prefect for a 3o year old because it says, just be you, be true to yourself. I used a lot of scraps and stickers, letters and numbers I have had. I only had a few hours to get this done because I was heading to Hampton Beach and they were coming home from Vegas the same day. I left her gift on my kitchen table as I knew they would be over cause they were going to be watching my dog. She loved it! Junktz papers, fancy pants rub ons, Making Memories tiny lil aphas, numbers, birthday rub ons and much more. In one of the pictures my husband was being NAUGHTY so I had to black out what he was doing! =) MEN!!!!!!!!




































2 comments:

What's so funny? said...

So YOU'RE the one who bought all the dang chipboard books!!!! I'm gonna have to go to Jenn's to customize some of my own then!

This looks great, as usual. Love the colors. I bet people love getting these things from you because it's so much eye candy to look at! You could look through the book several times and see something different each time.

Jenn said...

As always, I am in love with your work! Your word books always look so fun!!! You always seem to use the perfect papers and embellishments just make things pop!

Someday, I hope I can be as good as you with these things...still trying things out. :)