Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY Bo Bunny word book for my daughters BFF


Well, my daughter's best friend Cameron had a birthday in July. They are 10 days apart in age. I made Cam this book so he can look back when they are in college and see how close they were as toddlers. They are together just about everyday for the most part and when they aren't together I hear all day and night about her BFF! =)


You know I love to gift give, you know I love to make things to give to my family and friends. This book was created using the Happy, Bo Bunny Word Album. Another known fact is that I am addicted to the Bo Bunny word albums. They make the best gifts!
I used Fancy Pants & October Afternoon papers. I used a ton of rub ons from all different companies. Some die cuts I bought at the Dream's Yard Sale way back before the lady that ruins the the yard sales was a customer lol. I used left over sticker letters, buttons, ribbons, bling, chipboard and flowers.


























































































2 comments:

Jenn said...

Such an adorable keepsake for him to have! I always love what you do with these word books, they always look so elegant and at the same time fun!

Oh, and I know that lady you are talking about - no more yard salin' for me either! haha

What's so funny? said...

I think I'm going to borrow your idea with the HAPPY book. I was looking for something to make for an anniversary book for a friend but didn't want to use the obvious "heart" book. Snore zzzzz.

October Afternoon ROCKS. I've been waiting for months for it to turn cold so I'm inspired to use the papers.

I love the little pull out tags, too. Anything interactive always catches my eye ;)