Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I have been scrapping away! Last week, I think I did about 7-10 LO's!!! Granted, they have been quickies, but I've needed to get things done with a baby on the way!
As I stated in my last posting, I am all about using up my older stash right now. I haven't even thought about going into the scrap store to check out the latest goodies...OK, so I am fibbing, I've thought about it, just haven't done it! I am determined to use up a good amount of what I have before I jump all over the new stuff!! And I am well on my way!

Anyway, here are a few of the LO's I've done in the last week...
This first one is from my DS's 3rd b-day a year ago!!! (I am so behind!) We just had a family only type of party and that made for easier scrapping! I kept things simple, just using a handful of photos and this is what I ended up with.











This second LO is of a photo that was taken in December when we had my neice's and C's picture done for my Mom's Christmas present. My little ham was playing around and this photo was snapped.
The paper and embellishments are My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market - Classic "unique" Spotlight/ Uniquely Blue paper
and Classic "unique" Shining star/Molding clay paper.




This last LO is a 2-pg one of a family gathering with my in-laws last November-ish. When we all get together, the kids (anyone under 18 and the Uncles), go wild. There is always lots of laughing and screaming good times!!!!
The materials here are left over cardstock paper, scraps for the mattings, making memories glitter embellishments, Cricut Design center for the lettering.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

OMG! I love all of these, particularly what you did with his 3rd birthday page. I love all the 3s everywhere! Great job!

What's so funny? said...

Jenn, you're puttingus all to shame...shame, I say!

I'm up at this hour and I'm not even scrapbooking!

I love the first one for it's candid layering. It's so eyecatching.

I love the second layout because those pics you had taken of the little guy? I need the name of the photographer, man. You let the photo really standout. And I loved the little tag peeking out.

The last two layouts - when I clicked on them to enlarge - I was impressed by the placement of the photos which showed such great movement. My eye flowed right through the photos.

I gotta get CRACKIN'!!!!!

Scraphappynicole said...

Excellent work here girlfriend. My god the pictures you had done came out amazing! I love all the lil details you added the doodles and the glitter. FABULOUS, simply FABULOUS! I love it. PS Nichole talked me into staying!!! I am going to post now.