Saturday, March 8, 2008

Easter Cards...


Easter time is here. Can I get an AMEN?? lol
I started making a few Easter cards last night! The weather is so BLAH and figured I should do something useful. My housework was done, my daughter was bathed so I did some cards.
The purple card I am not crazy about. I wish I stamped the bunny on White CS instead of YELLOW EWWWW.... But anyway, I used an Anita's stamp to stamp the springtime bunny. I used Reminisce carrot pp. I used Purple Bazzill, Yellow generic cs, Easter tag is from Doodlebugdesigns. I used two brads. I used stickles to add some glitter to the stamp. I also used my MARVY MARKERS to stamp with. On the inside I tore the cs to cover up a boo boo I made and used my Signo pen to write.
The Easter Egg card was oodles of fun to make. I got the idea from a lady on scrapbook.com. Her Egg was really awesome. I will add the link soon. Mine was very different from hers. I have the doodlecharms cricut cart. and that is what I used for the egg and the inside egg as well. I used a glitter brad to attach the egg after I cut it to look cracked. I also mounted it on a different color cs and cut it to give it more color. I inked the sides as well. I hand cut the tiny rabbit blocks, circles and lines from IMAGINISCE For PEPS SAKE pp. I love the paper!!! I added some The Robin's Nest pebbles. I used my trusty Signo pen to write and a Rub-on for Thinking of you! The last card I used a stamped bunny with an egg that was part of a swap. I attached it to lilac bazzill and added the cute spring ribbon I got at the yard sale at the dream. I hope to make a few more tonight! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow! So cute and springy. I especially love the easter egg card, that one is rockin. Great idea!

Well done!

Jenn said...

Lookin' great - per usual!
I wish I had the card makin' bug - just isn't with me.