Saturday, March 15, 2008

Super Star

Thanks to Miss. Nichole, I decided to take on a little mosaic LO. I worked on this page for what seems like forever. Mainly because there were so many pictures to chose from! Here's the story.


The supplies: Basic Grey
The patterned paper is generic paper off the clearance rack :), Library Card is from 7 Gypsies (Love it!), Alphalicious Cricut Cart. CM Star punch, CM pens, cardstock, Making Memories shiny paper, Generic Stars, and from the Crafters Workshop "regal flourish" doodling template.

I am just addicted to doodling and want to do more and more with the templates I bought! Can't wait to try more out!!!

3 comments:

Scraphappynicole said...

Jenn, I flippin' love this. These pictures are hysterical. Great journaling! I love the camera's the pps are awesome. Nice title work. I also love the inking and how you used your templates for the doodles. SCRAPTASTIC JOB! XO

Jenn said...

Thanks! I am a doodle-aholic! LOL

Dana Ann said...

Jenn, I'm totally inspired to complete my 30 goals! I've always made Goal List (you know my list obsession), but the fact that I'm turning 30 this year is a real motivator to finally do things that I WANT to do, not things I think others expect from me.

Thanks for the inspiration! You're such a great sis-in-law, and an even better friend!