Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March Gettin' Sketchy

Alright. I finally have some scrapping juice back in my blood. I've been feeling a little sluggish the last few weeks. The only inspiration I have had it to buy stuff, not scrap stuff. I am back in action though! I've been wanting to work on the March Gettin' Sketchy sketch but just haven't had the motivation to get it going. Tonight that all changed... Because I am so addicted to doodling, I couldn't leave the page alone until I added a few doodles...


3 comments:

Nichole said...

Aw, how sweet. I love the photo on the tag. super cute. Your doodles are awesome. I'm pretty sure I never call a page finished unless I've hand doodled or drawn something. ROCK on!

Scraphappynicole said...

I love the picture you used. Seeing her age show holding the newborn baby and sitting with C. It is so flippin' adorable. Excellent inking, lovin' your doodlishious ways! You go girl. I also think the papers are so pretty! YOU TOTALLY ROCKED THIS GIRL LOL

Scraphappynicole said...

Oh an the quote stamp on the tag - nice touch!