Saturday, March 29, 2008

you are ANGELIC {sometimes}



This is my baby girl Easter afternoon. She was so tiered and we were at our second stop of the day at my in-laws house. I loved these pictures because I could see "the baby" in her face. It really is hitting a soft spot that she is getting big and is going to be three. I felt these pictures captured her beauty and baby side. My husband said, why out of all the pictures did you use these two and I told him. Men don't get scrapping, at least mine doesn't lol. When I explained to him why and with the title he got it! lol. I used my fav DCWV pocket full of daisy line which I have used on many products. I just went to the dream to buy more. I always have to have it in my stash! lol. I also used a strip of Heidi Grace pp that I have had forever. The flower rub ons on the bottom and the Easter rub on on the top are both Karen Foster rub ons. The Angel and the quote are Rusty Pickle rub ons. I used a whole assortment of brads from all different companies and sizes. The buttons are from CTMH. Pink bazzill is the cs used. I inked the sides with my Blue colorbox cats eye. One of the strips is I want to say part of the noteworthy collection I had left over from the doodle challenge. I love using my scraps! The little stickers at the bottom and the bunny circle and the sunshine sticker that is semi cut off are all doodlebug cs stickers. I doodled around them. I also doodled flowers around the buttons. The buttons on the picture were to hide my mother in laws arm. I just wanted to focus on Alicia in the pics and wanted every other element out. The giant flower was a BUILDING 19 1/2 lil davis flower which on every petal says, adorable, precious, cute. That I got for a buck and some change. Can I get an AMEN SISTAH FRIEND? lol. So this is one of many Easter layouts you will see from me. Happy Scrappin'. Nicole

No comments: